We're seeking a full-time, permanent on-site Staff Accountant. We have been providing tax and accounting services to individuals and businesses for over thirty years. If you're a driven, detail-oriented professional with a "can-do" attitude, you'll be a great fit for our team. The position will be responsible for both tax and accounting services. If you seek an opportunity to grow in a great work environment, where your work will be valued and appreciated, then please submit a resume. This position offers a competitive salary, overtime pay and comprehensive benefits. Come be a part of a positive culture and a winning team!
- Prepare individual tax returns
- Prepare business income tax returns
- Monthly accounting and bookkeeping for businesses
- Payroll processing
Responsibilities include the preparation of work papers, account reconciliations, and financial statements.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years recent public accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Proficient in QuickBooks®
- Experience with Lacerte tax software desirable
- Degree in Accounting (CPA license is not required)
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.